Entrepreneurship Solar Training Course
Advance Electrical Design & Engineering Institutes's Solar Designing Online training courses are developed using the latest technologies and incorporate rich graphics, interactive features, and Live Class rooms. Designed to complement each other, the online solar courses can be followed by one of the hands-on workshops to put theory into practice.
In addition to online curriculum, students will receive support from professional industry instructors. Online course instructors will be available to answer all your questions and guide you through the material all along the way, with email, live chat, office hours.A course glossary, extensive Internet resources and case studies are included in the online classroom.
To help address the growing need for qualified solar Designers and provide quality education to both enthusiasts and professionals the following courses are available at launch:
Who should attend:
who wants to gain valuable hands-on experience, especially electrical
and mechanical engineers; electrical and general contractors, electrical
designers, solar companies and solar industry professionals who want to
further their knowledge of solar design.
should have a basic understanding of solar PV or basic solar design, PV
installation or related experience.
- Weekend Batch : Saturday and Sunday
- Time : 4 Hours/per day (Flexible timming as required)
How much: The fee is RS 15000 /-per person. Fee includes course materials with Softwares .
How to Register:
We offer the following options to register for this class. Class size
is limited, so we recommend that you register early to guarantee a seat.
1. Online - click on the Enroll Now
button below and register using a credit card or check card. You will
be redirected to our online payment page for a safe, secure transaction.
You will receive an email confirmation when the transaction is
2. By phone – simply call us at (+91) 8467024957,7531923094 and we'll process your registration over the phone.
3. By whatApp on (+91) 8467024957,7531923094
4. Skype Id : aedei01
Syllabus Entrepreneurship Solar Training
Chapter 1 - Introduction of Solar Power Plant
- Grid Interactive Solar Power Plant
- Net-Metering Solar Power Plant
- Grid Connected Solar Power Plant
- Off- Grid Solar Power Plant
- Hybrid Solar Power Plant
Chapter - 2 Costing of solar Components and selection criteria
- PV Modules and latest Technology
- Types of Solar Inverter
- Balance of solar Power Plant (cable ,Connector,ACDB ,DCDB etc)
- Costing sheet preparation
- Proposal preparation with payment Terms and Condition
Chapter- 3 Government scheme and Subsidy
- Nodal Agencies of solar Power plant state wise uction
- MNRE Schemes
- CAPEX and OPEX Model benefits
- State wise subsidy process
- Type of power purchase agreement(PPA)
Chapter 4 - Business development and Identification of Solar Energy customers
- Pvt. Investor & AD Benefit/REC Client
- Government Project intake process
- Online e-Procurement tendering process
- Private customer selection criteria with minimum risk with proper assessment
- Customer financial strength calculation
- Cash flow of solar Power Plant
- Payment terms Risk assessment
- Project cost estimation and analysis
- Overhead and profit calculation
- CEIG lionising and approval process
- echno-Commercial Offer preparation of Pvt. & Govt. Tenders
Chapter 5 - Bidding process and financial modelling of Solar Power Plant
- Government projects tendering.
- Private customer bidding process
- Pre Bid stage Engineering
- Financial modelling with OPEX and CAPEX
Chapter 6 -Solar power Plant funding
- Documentation for funding (Govt and private bank funding )
- Foreign funding
- Loan on solar power plant
- Generation guarantee and handing over solar power plant
- Compliances of Government tender• Site Visit for Data Collection
- Types of guarantee of Generation and measurement methodology
- Documents of handing over plant
- Operation and Maintenance of solar power Plant
Chapter 7 - Assessment of Solar Power Plant and proposal for Customers
- Site Visit for Data Collection
- Plant capacity calculation
- Review of bill
- Scope of Net –Metering
- Solar power Costing and rate of return Calculation.
- Solar Power Plant bill of material preparation
- Solar power Plant costing
- Solar Power Plant Taxation on Components and GST Impact.
- Payment terms
Chapter 8 - Smart Grid/Net Metering
- Smart Grid
- Smart Meters